Here at the Helpers, we are excited to partner with a nationally renowned adolescent substance abuse & mental health residential treatment center to find a Psychiatrist to be their next Medical Director. This is the opportunity to lead a medical team, offering services to children and adolescents with substance abuse & mental health disorders. As the Medical Director, you have the ability to take your career to the next level by being a thought leader on a national stage, representing one of the leading facilities in child and adolescent substance abuse and mental health treatment.
The facility is located in Rockford Illinois on a beautiful campus. Come visit and you will see why this is the ideal environment for clients to heal from their addictions and why it's an amazing work environment.
If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to tell you more!
- MD or DO with two years’ experience in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and addictions treatment or a related field
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry ABAM Certification or will achieve certification within 18 months
- Demonstrated clinical competency in admission and discharge, assessment, treatment planning, bio psychosocial management and aftercare planning
- Demonstrated clinical competency in the current version of the DSM and the ASAM Patient Placement Criteria
- Ability and preferable experience participating and leading a multidisciplinary team promoting recovery