Here at the Helpers, we are excited to partner with a well-known residential trauma treatment center to find a new Mental Health Therapist for their eating disorder program. This is a unique opportunity to work at a location at a pristine setting situation on 90 beautiful acres of state forest. We are looking for a licensed professional with experience working with the eating disorder and addictions populations. We are excited to have you apply!
· Must be licensed in clinical field including, but not limited to an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, MPA or Psychologist
· CEDS or other relevant eating disorder credential preferred
· Current knowledge on evidence-based, trauma-focused and effective models for treating eating disorders.
· Current knowledge working with the LGBTQIA+ community
· Opportunity to mold cutting-edge programming that serves men, women and gender non-conforming clients struggling with Eating Disorders and Trauma
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
· Generous annual training stipend
· Opportunities for professional growth
· Supervision by iaedp® approved CEDS-S program consultants
· Opportunity for national/international presence through speaking engagements, published articles, blogs, etc
· Mission-driven culture in a beautiful working environment