Here at the Helpers, we are excited to partner with a nationally renowned residential trauma treatment center to find a Psychiatrist to be their next Medical Director. This is the opportunity to lead a team of medical providers offering services to adults with PTSD, and Dual Disorders. As the Medical Director, you get to take your career to the next level by being a thought leader on a national stage, representing one of the leading facilities in trauma and addiction treatment.
The facility is located between Orlando and Ocala Florida, on 94 acres of national forest. Come visit and you will see why this is the ideal environment for clients to heal from trauma and addictions, and why it's an amazing work environment.
If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to tell you more!
- A board-certified Psychiatrist
- Experience as Medical Director, or Director
- Preferred specialization and/or experience with one or more of the following. Trauma, PTSD, Eating Disorder, Addictions.
· Opportunity to mold cutting-edge programming that serves men, women and gender non-conforming clients struggling with Eating Disorders and Trauma
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
· Generous annual training stipend
· Opportunities for professional growth
· Opportunity for national/international presence through speaking engagements, published articles, blogs, etc
· Mission-driven culture in a beautiful working environment