Here at the Helpers, we are excited to partner with a nationally renowned residential trauma and addiction treatment center to find a part-time psychiatrist. This is the opportunity to treat adults with PTSD, addiction and other Dual Disorders. As a Psychiatrist with this facility, you have the opportunity to take your career to the next level through their broad network, as they work with agencies and referents around the country and world, due to their high quality of care.
The facility is located between Orlando and Ocala Florida, on 94 acres of national forest. Come visit and you will see why this is the ideal environment for clients to heal from trauma and addictions, and why it's an amazing work environment.
If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to tell you more!
- A board-certified Psychiatrist
- Preferred specialization and/or experience with one or more of the following. Trauma, PTSD, Eating Disorder, Addictions.
· Opportunity to mold cutting-edge programming that serves men, women and gender non-conforming clients struggling with Eating Disorders and Trauma
· Competitive salary and benefits package for fulltime
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
· Generous annual training stipend
· Opportunities for professional growth
· Opportunity for national/international presence through speaking engagements, published articles, blogs, etc
· Mission-driven culture in a beautiful working environment